Gotta Love You





I love you,
Oh, I love you so
It’s forever you and I


Forever you and I
Forever by my side (by my side)
Imma hold you tight
Wipe them tears from your eyes (from you eyes)
From with you at night
Every night that I sleep
Caress you with my presence
It’s you that I keep



It’s you that I need
You’re the one who makes me smile (makes me smile)
One who made me laugh when I was down for a while
You stood there keeping me off the ground
Giving me a shoulder to cry on when I was feeling so down

So this only makes us stronger to ever be together
Yeah (oh) life seems so long, man, life seem like forever
But every second we’re together I just think up of this gift
You gave me for a present
That I will always hold and kiss

You always make me lift from every touch of your lips
Always made me fly from the beginning of this
We started as friends, but now we’re lovers to the eye
It’s always gonna be
Just forever you and I (forever you and I)



Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai