Sorry I was falling in love with you



For all of the time that I tried for your smile ,For making you think that I was worth the while ,So your love love love love love would be mine ,For sending you flowers and holding your hand ,That no one was there to take a stand ,But then love love love made us blind ,And I'm so sorry that I hurt you


Sorry that I fell through ,sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true ,But sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you

I wish that I could make it right ,So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you ,Sorry that I hold you tight,And I'm So sorry for... So sorry that I loved you ,Sorry that I needed you ,Sorry that I hold you tight ,And I'm So sorry for... ,Making you love me and saying goodbye

For being the one that taught you how to cry ,It was love love love and it passed us by ,For giving you every thing that you dreamed ,For taking it back when I fled the scene ,Sorry love, for wasting your time

Sorry that I needed you ,Sorry that I hold you tight ,And apology now after all of this time ,Won't make my difference tonight ,But I'm hoping I'm Sorry will open your mind ,To love love love love in your life ..



Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai