Love Quotes






1.I remember the image of you who waited for me again today
From time to time, when things get though, I always think of you
Thank you... when I'm happy we all laugh together... and loving hearts are always abounding,Now, having just received your heart, I'll give everything back to you

2.You must have had a harder time than I did,You must have worried more than I did,Because of you I was able to stand,It’s a thankful heart,thanks,And because of you,I’m happy

3.When I miss you, I close my eyes and I can see that person better
I try to forget and erase, but I get reminded of that person more
I told myself a lie thinking that that person would come back
That person never said that he will be coming back, but all I can do is wait

4.When ever you think of your special someone, you smile and feel happy inside and cant stop thinking of him/her. And when you get a text, call, see him/her or even see something that reminds you of that someone, you cant help but feel those feelings

5.The skilled hands these I missed caress my own,The apologetic eyes that look at me,the voice I want to hear,Tenderly telling me not to cry,If I hold you in my arms
and you disappear,The tears flow and my pillow becomes wet,At last I wake up from my Sleep,The Morning is always like that…MY LOVE


Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai