Saranghae oppa




Today, i wander in my memory
I’m pasing around on the end of this way
You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more
I’m losing my way again

I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more
That i want to see you and hold you more

It can’t be if it’s not you
I can’t be without you
It’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
Yes because i’m just in love with you

I cannot send you away one more time
I can’t live without you


My bruised heart
Is screaming to me to find you
Where are you?
Can’t you hear my voice?
To me…

If i live my life again
If i’m born over and over again
I can’t live without you for a day
You’re the one i will keep
You’re the one i will love
I’m…yes because i’m happy enough if i could be with you



Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai