Baby Birthdays


;Happy Birthdays,Happy Birthdays, Happy Birthdays To You* Happy Birthdays baby,hee berapa banyak happy birthdays ni* btw bby happy birthdays okay,ouch lame dh x jumpe baby,rindu pon ade jugak nich,nak jumpa pon kat rumah opah ja* btw baby, Happy Birthdays once again,may ALLAH bless you,stay cute and handsome,wkakka, btw i have wish for ur birthdays baby,

I may give you any birthday present you ask for, but it will never to enough compared to the present that you are to me.

You are such a sweetheart babe! I just love you too much. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, to flood you with gifts and never to miss a chance to make you smile.

Happy Birthday, my dearest sister.
May you achieve everything you desire in life. May you have an awesome life ahead. Enjoy your day.

#okaybaby ilove you (。◕‿◕。)



Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai