Only Hope




;guysss,halooo, harini sha nak post lyrics lagu Only Hope,ramai tanye dlm blogs fisha ni lagu ape kan,so ni lyrics dia,hee shweet je kan,ect lagu ni lagu Mandy Moore tp di nnyikan oleh Suzy,kalu korg tgok cter Dream High,msti ingt kan suzy nnyi lagu ni*

There's song that's inside my soul ,Its the one thatI've tried to write over and over again
I'm awaken in the infinate cold,But you sing to me over and over again
So I lay may head back down ,And i lift my hands and pray To be only yours
I pray To Be Only yours ,I know now You're my only hope


Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When its feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again


So I lay may head back down ,And i lift my hands and pray To be only yours
I pray To Be Only yours ,I know now You're my only hope
I give u my destiny I'm giving you all of me,I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back



Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai