Cute Quotes



"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I
met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you."

''When I miss you, I close my eyes and I can see that person better
I try to forget and erase, but I get reminded of that person more
I told myself a lie thinking that th
at person would come back
That person never said that he will be coming back, but all I can do is wait''




Watashi wa yomi itadaki, arigatōgozaimashita toyuu shitai